Thursday, July 8, 2010

Our Australia



BY DR EARNEST TAYLOR (Ret) WHO MIGRATED TO AUSTRALIA

I emigrated to Australia just over 45 years ago – On the ship there were Poms, Italians, Yugoslavs and Greeks, (Note – All European people!!) all looking forward to starting a new life in Australia. I arrived with 42 pounds in my pocket and that’s all I had to my name. Did I put my hand out?? Of course not – I got a job and paid my way just like everyone else who came to this country back then.

Now, it’s my taxes that subsidize these people who think they have God's given right (read Allah) to come here and criticize those of us who have worked for the country we now call home.

If I didn’t like what I saw when I got here I would have gone home – they have the same option. If they don’t want to become an Australian, they can…………….GO BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM – WE DON’T NEED THEM HERE!!!
Our Australia
When will this stop,
They want two of their own public holidays, because Christians have Christmas, Easter & good Friday,
They force our children to eat Halal Meat Pies and Sausage Rolls from the school canteens, so the Muslim kids can feel more Aussie, we were not consulted about this change, they went ahead and just did it.
Our foods are slowly all becoming Halal foods, our Bega cheeses, Cadbury chocolates even good old Sanitarium foods show the halal logo

Our Government is ALLOWING this to happen, it has to stop now, while we still have some people power to be able to stop it.

Regarding Our National Anthem

I am sorry, but after hearing they want to sing the National Anthem in Arabic - enough is enough. No where or at no other time in our nation's history, did they sing it in Italian, Japanese, Polish, Irish (Celtic), German, Portuguese, Greek, or any other language because of immigration. It was written in English, and should be sung word for word the way it was written.

The news broadcasts even gave the translation -- not even close.

I am not sorry if this offends anyone, but this is MY COUNTRY - IF IT IS YOUR COUNTRY SPEAK UP ----and please pass this along

I am not against immigration -- just come through like everyone else. Get a sponsor; have a place to lay your head; have a job; pay your taxes, live by the rules AND LEARN THE LANGUAGE as all other immigrants have in the past -- and LONG LIVE Australia !

PART OF THE PROBLEM. Think about this: If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone-----YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM !!!!

Will we still have our Country of Choice and still be Australian if we continue to make the changes forced on us by the people from other countries who have come to live in Australia because it is their Country of Choice??
And by our politicians who are allowing this to happen.
Think about it!

IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.

It is Time for Australia to Speak up.

No comments: